Spirit of the North Game – Overview – Free Download – PC
Type of game: Adventure
PC Release Date: May 7, 2020
Developer / Publishers: Infuse Studio, Merge Games
Spirit of the north (3.4 GB) is an Adventure video game. Developed and published by Infuse Studio, Merge Games. It was released on May 7, 2020, for Windows. Spirit of the North is a single-player 3rd-person adventure game inspired by the breathtaking and mysterious landscapes of Iceland. Play as an ordinary red fox whose story becomes entwined with the guardian of the Northern Lights, a female spirit fox.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
Also, You may take interest |
- Samurai Warriors 4-II PC Game(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Before We Leave PC Game(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Wavey The Rocket PC Game(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond PC Game(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Zombies Don’t Drive PC Game
- OS: Windows 10 (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Spirit of the North“ folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “HOODLUM” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on the “Infused” icon to play the game. Done!
How to Download?
If your understanding knows how to download this game, just Click Here!
Game Size: 3.4 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames
Please share with your friends and help us to make the best gaming community!
Hello Guys! We hope your game is working 100% fine because it is our first priority to upload only working and tested games. We test every single game before uploading but if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or other errors during installation than you must need to read this FAQs page to fix it.